miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

My worst and best holiday experience

Hello dear people in this time I talk about my experience in holidays.
In the summer of 2015 I wen to the south of y country, Chile. I visit many cities for example  Temuco, Mehuin, Lican Ray, Coñaripe and Nueva Imperial.  Even though was summer in the south all days have not less than twelve grade Celsius. Each place have different characteristics about his nature, his people, is life. For example in Nueva Imperial the life is very slowly and quiet. Each people know them and the day is very long, but in Temuco (this city is ten minutes away by car) is the same city of Santiago, is a big city with smog and many people with many responsabilities and works. The life is so fast and without sense.
In other days I went to many places, one of them is Mehuin.  This village is a river side, this town have many market about fish and mollusk. Also have many places where you take different photos  in the nature, sea or river. In this summer I learn many things about the life in the south for example raising of animals, the music in the different places, and habit in other reality. This is my best summer in my life.
I didn´t have a worse holiday, but I think my worse day in holiday is a day before Christmas, my father had many health complications because he has diabetes and in this day he stayed in the hospital. In the morning of December  24th his wound opened in the street. We called an ambulance and took him to the hospital. He stayed there around five months. This time was the worst experience for my family, we spent many money and many moments together.
In my holidays have many moment with happiness and many sad moments, but this situations be the experience gain. The places, photos, smiles, cries, rivers and nature be a principal element where I enjoined my holidays and learn little by little about my life and think my news holidays, my new adventure, my new experience to win …


See you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario